Presentation of NUMEDIART session#20 results
The numediart Institute for New Media Art Technology was founded in 2007 by the University of Mons. Building upon MONS 2015 (Mons will be the EU Capital of Culture in 2015), the Institute organizes internationally-renowned scientific training and research activities in the area of new media art technology. The topics covered by the Institute are : audio, image, video, gesture, and bio-signal processing, for applications in which man-machine interaction aims at creating emotions. These activities are performed in the framework of the numediart Program coordinated by the numediart Consortium.
The presentation of session #20 results will stand on Friday 18th, 14h30-16h30h, at the Microsoft Innovation Center, 1, Boulevard Initialis 7000 MONS.
Please register here if you are planning to attend this meeting : http://www.eventbrite.com/event/5178779870
Session #20 (Oct-Dec 2012) covered the following projects :
- 20.1 SuperClassMedia – Interactive supervised machine learning for similarity-based media navigation,
- 20.2 ProjTools – a set of tools for real-time rendering and projections,
- 20.3 EGT (Enriched Guitar Transcription) – Packaging guitar control effects (harmonics, mute, hammer-on, pull-off, etc.) into a enriched score,
- 20.4 PEACH – An optimized framework for performative pitch-synchronous overlap-add sound synthesis,
- 20.5 Wireless3DCam – Streaming 3-D camera depth maps over WiFi and Ethernet.
(for details see http://www.numediart.org/2012/10/25/call-for-participation-20/ )